We are energetic, idea-driven people who are passionate about shaping the future of the digital world. So if this sounds like you, come show us what you've got.
Sales Strategist, based in Indonesia
Jakarta | Closing Date : 20 August 2011
Objective of Sales Strategy
- To be the umbrella arm support for Sales on the front end by focusing strategic efforts around client growth and business depth.
- The department has the big idea approach and opportunities for business growth will stem from the execution of these objectives.
- The most crucial of sections, this department will lay the groundwork for future revenue growth.
- Provide strategic counsel and digital solutions for Yahoo! advertisers in the region as well as supporting global advertisers’ campaign localization and execution
- Define vertical strategy and organize sales materials to assist both pre sales and account retention effort.
- Conduct sales analysis in order to plan and execute right sales strategy
- Develop key market monetization strategy and execution plan
- Manage clients’ brief, deliver solution/proposal within deadline
- Visit key advertisers in a regular basis to understand their strategies and needs
- Develop key vertical strategy to support sales pitch
- Adapt the latest research data into sales presentation to support vertical sales
- Organize case studies to ensure best practice will be shared within Y! SEA, at same time, constantly update best practice across Y! markets.
- Participate in product meeting, understand the latest product development and create sales presentation/sponsorship opportunity to promote Y! properties
- Conduct quarterly revenue analysis by advertiser category, reseller, properties, provide direction to sales team through data learning
- Tier clients monthly analysis
- Supervise brand study survey
- Initiate sales package, promotion offers to better monetize Y! properties
- Execution of Strategy and Management of Sales Production
- Project Management
- Ongoing analysis with accompanying action plan and implementation.
- Monthly statistics and conversion reports.
- Weekly priority reports – internal use only.
- Ensure new pitches and client presentations are proactively being pitched to agencies and advertisers
- Projects completed within appropriate timeframes
- Customer satisfaction – bi-annual survey to gather direct feedback from clients.
- Yahoo! satisfaction – bi-annual survey to gather direct feedback from sales, business units and Alliances.
- Growth of new verticals and business for Yahoo!
- Client retention and unmissed opportunities for revenue
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please send your CV, including your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line, to the following email: